Pinnah Foods Limited (the Ice Cream Factory & Yin Yang Express) is a restaurant chain with over 7 outlets operating in the city of Lagos. We give the best quality services to make your shared moments memorable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Supervisor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Restaurant Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all customers feel welcome and are given responsive, professional and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that the company’s mission and values are understood, embraced and complied with by all floor staff.
- Achieve company objectives in sales targets, service, quality, appearance of restaurant and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Continuous training, development and motivation of team members.
- Ensure compliance of team members with company policies, standards and procedures.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding floor staff and ensure prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations in line with company policy.
- Assist the restaurant manager in assigning duties, responsibilities, and work stations to team members in accordance with work requirements to ensure the smooth running of each shift.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently served according to the restaurant’s portioning and serving standards.
- Minimize wastage by ensuring the efficient use of resources during each shift (e.g. packaging, stationery, disposables, etc).
- Ensure that all serving or display equipments are kept clean and in excellent working condition through regular personal inspection.
- Ensure that all items received from the kitchen meet the required quality standards.
- Reporting any faulty or damaged equipment, furniture or fittings to the restaurant manager.
- Assists and supports the restaurant manager in the calculation of daily food cost, stock reports and sales reports and other administrative tasks.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification
- 1 – 2 years of work experience.
N65,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.