GUS Consulting Limited – Our client, a technology company in Africa offering unique African services, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales & Account Manager – FMCG & Agency
- You will be responsible for driving sales and account management strategy and execution within your territory.
- You will work closely with all key stakeholders in Account Management, Commercial and Technology to ensure the effective delivery of data and marketing technology/ digital marketing propositions.
- Target revenue generation through Marketing Campaigns and Connected events from your vertical – FMCG.
- Prospect, forecast and develop annual sales quotas for your assigned sector, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products/platforms.
- Identify, appoint, and train resellers, associations, agents with an objective to penetrate the SMB market in Nigeria for respective verticals.
- Understand and monitor the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the leadership team providing key business insights: Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss etc.
- Identifying new trends in media sales business practice and ensuring the company remains at the cutting edge with their product & portfolio offering.
- Ensure every client interaction is ethical and build profitable long-term relationships.
- Adopt a consultative selling approach for accounts directly managed under each vertical.
- Provide recommendations to leadership team to improve performance in territory and market.
- Cultivate relationships with all new and assigned accounts to expand product penetration.
- Establishing and managing senior relationships within all the major brands and agencies.
- Build, file and update territory account plans and strategies for each target account.
- Work closely with internal partners to facilitate information gathering and match that to the prospects needs through multiple in person, social and professional engagements.
- Set up a system to track and monitor sales progress and execution of key new business projects to ensure timely new business revenues.
- Leverage and translate market trend data, consumer insights, & regional field intelligence into a tactical sales execution strategy for the team.
- A First Degree in any discipline. Master’s degree in MBA or related field is preferred.
- Relevant professional certifications
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working in a Senior Business Development/Account Management role.
- Direct experience in managing SMB segments in Banks and fintech’s, Mobile companies, system integrators, advertising technology, Consultancies and Software companies.
- Managed indirect sales channels for the SMB market in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.