Data2Bots, an IT Consulting firm, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Python Backend Developer (Freelance & Remote)
Employment Type: Contract
- We are currently in search of a Senior Python Developer who will collaborate with our team of engineers to build functional and efficient server-side applications.
- You will be participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle and coaching junior developers.
- If you’re a seasoned developer with a love for solving complex problems using python, we’d like to meet you.
- Your ultimate goal is to create high-quality products that meet customer needs.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Coach junior team members
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Keep suggesting improvements and ways to enhance the functioning of the software
Requirements and Skills
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- A minimum of five (5) years of related experience is required
- Solid experience as Python Developer
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Pandas, Apache Spark)
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Knowledge of Data Engineering frameworks such as Spark, Kafka and Airflow is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online