Achievers University, Owo was approved and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2007. It commenced academic activities on 2nd April, 2008. The University, which is situated in a serene and conducive environment, has matriculated 15 sets of students and graduated 11 sets of Achievers’ who are making their marks in all spheres of human endeavors. The University now fully operates at its permanent site at Km 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo, Ondo State.
Because of the need to reposition the University as well as sustain her remarkable achievements, we are currently seeking exceptionally qualified staff with outstanding integrity and demonstrable leadership qualities to join our team in the position below to move the University forward in her next phase of development:
Job Title: Senior Lecturer
Location: Owo, Ondo
College: Engineering and Technology (COET)
We are recruiting lecturers to lecture in the following departments below:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering.
- Candidate must possess a Ph.D. in the relevant subject areas a minimum of seven (7) years post-qualification experience in teaching, research and postgraduate supervision in a university or any other tertiary institution.
- Candidate must have a record of substantial publications, evidence of postgraduate supervision, and ability to initiate and develop research.
- In addition, candidate must possess a good measure of academic leadership, teamwork as well as administrative experience in working with interdisciplinary groups.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- Salary and allowance and other benefits are as approved by Governing Council of Achievers University and compare favorably with what obtains in Federal Universities.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 10 hard copies of their Applications along with Curriculum Vitae (CV), names and addressed of three (3) referees, including copies of their Credentials to:
P.M.B. 1030, Owo,