AlphaDux is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior HR Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- We seek a Senior HR Manager to provide oversight and oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes within the organization.
- Overseeing recruitment, selection and the onboarding process
- Ensuring that the company’s procedures comply with employment regulations
- Managing and training the HR team
- Assessing the need for training and designing and implementing training programs accordingly
- Handling any disciplinary processes and formal grievances
- Setting and reviewing pay structures and employee perks and benefits
- Developing and implementing the company’s policies and programs
- Ensuring that all policies comply with legal regulations
- Reporting on the performance and progress of the HR department to senior stakeholders
- Directing change management and organizational development
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization Oversee and manage the performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Setting objectives for the HR team and track progress
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Develop compensation and benefits plans
- Develop and organize learning and development programs
- Ensuring that HR staff address employees’ requests and handle grievances in a timely and efficient manner
- Review departmental budgets.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Administration or other business/personnel related courses
- CIPM/SHRM certification is required. Masters’ degrees or MBA is required.
- Must possess 8 -10 years’ work experience in Human Resources/Administration (a minimum of 5 years managerial experience)
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Good knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Solid knowledge of the Nigerian Labour Law and HR best practices applicable to the Real Estate/Industrial sectors
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws, regulations, and HR best practices
- Proficient in MS office.
NGN 400,000 – NGN 520,000 (Gross)
Appliaction Closing Date
25th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.