We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations across Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership, and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Clinical Services Associate, Pediatrics & Adolescents
Job Code: CSU0020
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
Do You Have What it Takes to Join Us?
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices.
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable. If this typifies you, kindly read on.
- The incumbent will support the provision of quality assurance/ improvement focused technical assistance and support to the states on processes that improves pediatrics and adolescent ART/ TB, AHD, and mental health integration, treatment support at the central office. The job holder will provide periodic updates to the Senior Manager Pediatrics and Adolescent services under the AP3 strategic area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Continuous program monitoring to rapidly identify gaps and initiate eligible adolescent and young person on HAART.
- Support the pediatrics surge activities – prepare, participate and support the implementation of pediatrics surge and AP3 activities in Lagos, Kogi and Kaduna states.
- Work with state team to expand Youth wellness center and adolescence care package.
- Partnership with Vocational Training Institutes/Community Based organizations on skills acquisition for young people attending centers.
- Support the implementation of a pediatrics disclosure and transition program from infected children through adolescence to adult to improve pediatrics retention, positive adjustment and better quality of life.
- Support the uptake of viral load coverage amongst Adolescent and young people.
- Support adherence and viral load cascade management for adolescent and young persons. Support optimal linkage to treatment of all adolescent and young persons.
- Any other task as shall be assigned by the supervisor.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. Senior Clinical Services Associate, Pediatrics & Adolescents CSU0020 – Abuja, ADESUWA NWACHUKWU.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.