First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a full-service Law firm, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate, Immigration & Private Client Services
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking to fill the role of a Senior Associate, Immigration and Private Client Service.
- The ideal candidate must possess business development experience, especially within Immigration, Investment Migration, and have a strong legal and working knowledge of global CBI and RBI programs in Canada, Europe, UK, USA, etc.
- Liaise with different Government Agencies in obtaining entry visas, corporate and individual permits/licenses for clients.
- Advisor to clients on business opportunities within their countries of interest and other countries, where necessary and help in obtaining same.
- Advise clients on different investment programs within their countries of interest and how to access same.
- Provide strategic, consultative, and transactional support to clients and their families/dependents for the delivery of compliant individual immigration services and matters pertaining to clients emanating from Africa.
- Develop business opportunities throughout Nigeria for the sole purpose of providing bespoke global residence and citizenship solutions for clients and their advisors pursuing investor and entrepreneurial migration programs.
- Undertake advanced research
- Draw up business plans for the Practice Area and follow through to provide results
- Minimum of LLB, BL.
- Minimum of 8 years post-call experience either in-house or in a law firm
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong interactive relationship with Government agencies such as NIS, FMI, NCDMB and foreign missions in Nigeria
- Good understanding of the classes, requirements, and procedures for obtaining entry visas to Nigeria
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.