Grand Pela Hotels & Suites, Abuja, managed by Premium Swiss Hotels & Resorts Zurich-Switzerland, is a luxury 4Star hotel located at the residential area in Durumi, near American Int’l School, Abuja. The Hotel is 30 minutes’ drive to/from Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport and 15mins from the city Centre of Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Guard
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
The overall duty of a Security Guard is to protect a company’s property, employees and visitors. Here are some of their typical daily responsibilities that you can include in a job description:
- Patrolling and monitoring activities on the company’s premises regularly to discourage criminals and ensure the environment is safe and secure
- Evicting trespassers and violators and detaining perpetrators while following legal protocols before relevant authorities arrive to take over
- Controlling the entrance and departure of employees, visitors and vehicles according to protocols
- Monitoring surveillance cameras to watch out for any disruptions or unlawful activities
- Providing detailed reports on daily activities and any incidents that may have occurred to management
- Testing security systems and, if needed, operating X-ray machines and metal detectors
- Using provided communication devices such as two-way radios in a clear and concise manner
- Performing CPR or first aid when needed.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO, OND or NCE qualification with 2-4 years work experience.
N30,000 – N35,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.