HSE Strategy Development Limited is an international consultancy firm focused on Health, Safety and Environment, Business and Strategy Development, Organisational Development and Management Consulting. We have interests and offer services in varying sectors including, Health, Oil and Gas, Agriculture, Raw Materials Mining and Exporting, Finance and Investments, Construction, Consulting, Education, and ICT. We are registered in Nigeria, under the Companies and Allied Matters ACT 1990. HSE’s goal is to develop strategies that create growth, sustainability and process improvement for organisations.
Our value in this context is complete end to end competence and ability to provide real-time solutions and strategies with implementation and industry-specific sustenance controls across a broad spectrum of capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Secretary
- First Degree or its equivalent in Secretarial Administration, Communication and Liberal Arts, Public Relations or related fields.
- Certification in or professional membership in relevant secretarial or customer relations bodies.
- Up-to-date certification with relevant institutes.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Suites
- An average typing speed of 40 (WPM) or 190-200 characters per minute.
- Not more than 28 years old.
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
7th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “The Position Applied For – Your Full Name – Location (e.g: Secretary – Omoniyi Zara – Abuja)” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications without the advised subject line will not be considered.