Medbury Medical Services – We assist Company Medical Advisors, Health & Safety Professionals, Human Resources Departments, Health Teams and International Medical Assistance companies achieve their Health and Wellness goals while also aligning with local and international regulatory requirements and best practices that pertain to health within the workplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sample Collector (Medical Laboratory Scientist)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for Medical Laboratory Scientist for sample collection in our organization.
- Receive designated sample collection allocation from scheduler
- Go on to all sites to collect samples in line with SOP
- Ensure to properly label all sample bottles; assign and write system generated case numbers on all sample bottles and client documentation
- Ensuring that clients complete all necessary forms Correctly.
- Taking Samples Professionally
- Observe strict compliance to infection control protocol
- Ensure that Case ID is written on the sample bottles for Pre – registered samples
- Ensure that Non-Pre-registered samples are properly documented on the additional sheets
- Ensure that manual case numbers are provided for these sample bottles properly labelled
- Fill client feedback survey
- Dropping Collected Samples in the Laboratory.
- BMLS/AMLS in Medical Laboratory Science or any related field
- Candidate must have a Practicing license.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Sample Collector” as the subject of the email.