Acetings – Our client, JMG Nigeria Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote and sell Electrical items, Switchgears, Changeover, distribution boards, breaker, fan, switches and Sockets.
- Company’s products by establishing contact and developing relationships with existing and new prospects and close sales deals.
- Perform sales activities on major accounts and negotiate sales prices and discounts.
- Develop sales forecast plan that successfully meets the company’s overall business plan and strategy working with the sales team and ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Assist Sales Executives in establishing personal contact and rapport with key decision makers.
- Identify, define, collect, and track key business metrics for sales by territory and brands.
- Prepare Proforma invoices /quotations to customers.
- Manage product lines to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting other vendors/competitors’ price lists for comparison.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to Management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- The candidate should have work experience of at least 3-5 years in Port Harcourt market.
- Experience in sales of electrical items is mandatory
- Should have good knowledge of Selling Electrical items, Switchgears, Changeover, distribution boards, breaker, fan, switches and Sockets.
- Should have knowledge of Port Harcourt market and near by territories, Owerri, Enugu, Onitsha, Aba etc.
- Would be preferred from competition company such as Havells, GRS,Haus-storn,HPL
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.