Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive – MFI
Department: Partnerships Sales
Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract
Reporting To: Area Sales Executive
The Team You Would Join
- Greenlight’s partnership and business development team covering our partnerships business in West and Central Africa has been growing consistently over the last 5 years at remarkable scale with a large partner base of over 300 partners.
- We are looking for an experienced Business development Manager who would leverage on their expertise to grow our active partner base and revenues by over 100% by onboarding strategic partners across sectors of interest in West and central Africa.
What you would be expected to do:
- Responsible for driving sales across consumer sales channels in the assigned territory.
- Branch level inventory management
- Receiving client queries and resolving consumer and channel queries with stipulated guidelines and timelines.
- Efficiently supporting trade activations and marketing campaigns as per set plans.
- Planning and conducting product and sales trainings to partner staff.
- Fulfilling within reasonable time aftersales and warranty requirements.
- Consolidating reports on competition, routes travelled, branches visited and activated, sales and stock position etc.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned.
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Have minimum OND or Advanced Diploma/B.Sc in a Business Administration/ Sales and Marketing
- Hands on work experience in service/ FMCG or Renewable Energy industry
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
- Strong customer focus and keen to deliver high standards of service
- Ready to travel 75% of the time
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English and spoken local language corresponding to the area of responsibility (Yoruba / Edo / Igbo / Hausa – as applicable)
- Results oriented and able to prioritize measurable objectives.
- Possesses an Android phone.
- We place great importance on sustaining a diverse, inclusive work environment. We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa.
- If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- Greenlight Planet offers competitive compensation, a fun, supportive work environment, and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
- Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people: We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, or disability.
What We Offer (In addition to Compensation and Statutory Benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online