E’Sorae is your target brand for luxury and premium quality bed, bath, and fragrance products. E’Sorae has carved a niche for itself in the retail and hospitality industry by offering a wide selection of high-quality luxury towels, bathrobes, bedding, and other home essentials, that don’t cost an arm and a leg.
We are obsessed with comfort, elegance, ambiance, and well-being, and revolutionizing the bedding industry, reshaping it from the ground up… Providing an exquisite kind of rest, just for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (In-Store)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: Head of Business
Start Date: Immediately
- The Sales Executive (in-store) will provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for E’Sorae Home and Stores Limited. The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities by using a consultative approach to selling.
- Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out.
- The role will help identify customer’s needs, present and answer questions about our products and services, and recommend solutions. Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave E’Sorae stores satisfied, and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
- Sell and cross-sell products to customers that come into the store
- Provide customer with excellent customer service for a repeat sale
- Ensure delivery of products to customer within the agreed time with the customer
- Escalate all process failure or breaches in daily reports
- Ensure adequate product knowledge to provide adequate advice to customers in offering excellent customer service
- Address client’s complaint with a high level of professionalism to retain customer
- Analyse complaints to improve customer service and anticipate customer needs
- Analyse customers profile to improve sales
- Achieve the agreed monthly sales target
- Envision store arrangement to attain strategic use of space to influence the customer experience
- Manage the retail store interior and arrangement of items for visibility and easy retrieval
- Ensure proper tagging of shelves for proper management
- Maintain cleanliness of the store to keep the quality brand
- Comply with dress policy to provide quality service
- Conduct daily and routine checks on equipment e.g. Lightning, Air Condition etc. to be in good condition
- Maintain a routine and regular service checks on equipment to avoid faults and breakdown
- Ensure proper documentation of all sales made and all documents are raised and printed adequately and timely
- Elicit all customer’s information during enquiries and for future sales
- Review records and share with digital sales executive for follow-up and marketing
- Close all sales on retail app and ERP
Recording and Reporting on ERP:
- Maintain daily reports and records of sales on the ERP Platform and share with the Head of Sales
- Maintain daily reports and records of call logs, on the ERP Next CRM Module and share same with the Head of Sales
- Share monthly report of sales per products to the Head of Sales
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in related field from a recognized institution
- Over two (2) years of experience in a similar role
Skills & Competencies:
- High energy and strong work ethics
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and time management skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills
- Good numeracy skills, with basic computer knowledge
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Very good reporting skills
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets.
- Able to work effectively and responsibly without close supervision
- Full professional proficiency in English language; fluency in spoken and excellent in writing.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Sales Executive (In-store)” as the subject of the email.