Ultimus – We house ambience fittings – Lighting, Decorative Paints, Kitchens, Doors, Wardrobes, Tiles, Faucets, Sanitaryware, Bathroom Vanities and Enclosures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will provide all reasonable forms of assistance including but not limited to product marketing and sales, product promotion and distribution, negotiation of contracts and expansion of customer base, etc for the company.
- You are responsible for executing sales strategies with the main aim of increasing the company’s revenue, maximising profit and increasing the company’s market share.
- You are expected to source for new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching, analyzing sales options and arranging meetings with potential customers.
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Making accurate cost calculations to provide customers with quotations
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement with a view to closing sales
- Attending trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations to represent the employing organization.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- First class consultative sales skills. Excellent understanding of products and benefits.
- Assist in monitoring sales and profit for each product under Ultimus Integrated.
- Sales presentations for clients, showing the success and credibility of the business and its products.
- Give pricing information to the sales manager and assisting him/her in making recommendations.
- Responsible for mapping potential customers and generating leads for the organization.
- Translating sales strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Positively represent the company at all times through a success-oriented and professional demeanor
To successfully perform the typical tasks and duties of the position, the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities listed below are required:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Sales.
- Ability to effectively solve problems and conflicts
- Knowledge of project delivery methodology
- Ability to delegate and manage multiple operations effectively
- Ability to assess the operational effectiveness of employees
- Possesses written and oral communication skills to support decisions and recommendations
- Conducts meetings and provides effective leadership to team members
- Develops and manages budgets within established parameters
- Ability to analyse and interpret technical materials accurately and effectively
- Effective in making objective decisions
- Strong team philosophy
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
Negotiable to the JD.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.