Ibis is an international hotel company, owned by a holding company of hotels AccorHotels approximately three times the size, that is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and was founded in 1967. The ibis opened its founding hotel in 1974 and in January 2014 the company opened the 1,000th example in Surabaya, Indonesia. Around 400 ibis Hotels are throughout France and most of the remainder are elsewhere in Europe. The hotels are generally close to city centres, airports or railway stations and offer low rates compared to many global hotel groups of comparable size.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive / Account Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Assist the sales & Marketing manager at all times
- Brief customers and guests about the hotel’s facilities and its overall business
- Direct and manage all group, transient, and catering/banquet sales activities to maximize revenue for the hotel
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reporting, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed / required
- Survey, review and analyze competition, market trends, customer needs and comments in order to be proactive and adapt with business intelligence
- Manages and follow up account of new and existing guests
- Manage / direct all advertising, public relations and promotional
- Actively participates in sales presentations, property tours and customer meetings
- Manages performance issues that arise within the Sales and Reservations teams
- Effectively communicates with other departments
- Conducts a daily briefing with department on current key activities
- Anticipate and address guest issues and establish proactive processes to promote guest satisfaction
- Increase our Revenue and Market share on all third party travel agents.
- Increase our scoring and visibility on OTA.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2 years of experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.