Inner Ring Engineering and Logistic Services Limited formerly known and called Nerine Support Services Limited is an indigenous company that was established in 2012 with locations in Lagos State, Delta State and Rivers State with about 3,000 staff. At the beginning, the company was focused on providing skilled Technical Manpower Supply and Leasing Support Services to companies operating in various sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Business Development Officer (HR-Outsourcing)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Marketing and selling of all Inner Ring’s HR & Outsourcing Services
- Monitor sales performance trends for HR & Outsourcing Services
- Driving revenue targets for Services
- Build and maintain relationships with all HR & Outsourcing Clients
- Evaluate customer complaints and drive corrective actions
- Proactively liaising with other internal and external partners to prevent negative service trends
- Responsible for accessing, gathering, and reporting competitive business information
- Assist in maintaining Business Development databases
- Generate weekly sales activity report of all visited prospective clients during call cycles
- Achieve Call cycle time as agreed with HOD
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating within the department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Plan, prepare and manage the publication and distribution of publicity materials
- Devise marketing campaigns to aid the sales of products
- Organize a calendar of marketing events, such as dinners, promotions, exhibitions, product launches, workshops, open days, or fundraising activities
- Undertake market research and establish the best way to reach target groups
- Oversee and update the website(s)
- Identifying prospective bids/tenders and putting together bid documents for submission
- Analyse the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare measurement reports
Qualifications & Experiences
- B.Sc. or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or related area of study.
- Qualification as a chartered member of CIPM will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Three (3) years experience in similar role; selling experience of Outsourcing products is preferred and will be an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of excel & other Microsoft Office
- Experience in Business Development, Telemarketing and B2B marketing
- Reporting, Research and Digital Marketing skills
- Detail-oriented and good management skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team with the right attitude
N170,000 – N180,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
23rd March, 2022.
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.