Edgewood Consulting Limited – Our client, a leader in the Pure Water manufacturing sector, as a result of growth and expansion, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Distribution Officer – Pure Water Factory
Locations: Ikeja – Lagos and Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- The job holder accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans;
- Managing sales staff, closing sales deals as well as signing on new customers and increasing the business bottom line.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales plans by meeting and superseding sales target.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing sales audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations that would benefit the organization.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining sales employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures in the sales team.
Required Experience & Skills
- A graduate with back ground in Marketing or any Business related studies.
- Must have worked in a pure-water / manufacturing company for a minimum of 2 years.
- Understanding of customers’ needs and interaction among departments.
- Understanding operational and distribution process ‘in the street’.
- Strong organizational skills including a superior attention to details
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Strong process focus/mindset
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated influencing and negotiation skills
- Self starter, able to drive initiatives independently.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using “Sales and Distribution Executive” as the subject of the mail.