Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: RPA Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client, is seeking to hire an RPA Developer to join the team.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in designing, building, testing, and implementation of robotics process automation (RPA) solutions; Impacts efficiency and effectiveness of business processes throughout the institution and within the UT System.
- The candidate will be involved in the support and maintenance which includes but not limited to modifying for enhancements, troubleshooting, identifying and fixing errors.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Participates in peer review of solution designs.
- Accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Supports production deployments processes and performance testing
- Supports skills transfer by mentoring newly trained resources on best practices and development techniques
- Support RPA Platform installation and upgrade activities including configuring App Server, Interactive Client, Runtime Resource, system roles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other related discipline
- 4 – 5 years’ experience in Software development and analysis
- 3 years’ experience in .NET 3.5, Java/.Net, SQL Database
- Must have experience in Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Process Analysis, Design, Implementation and System Testing
- Must have experience in administrating RPA control room and environments
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is preferred
- Experience and certifications working with Automation Anywhere, UI Path or Blue Prism is required.
- Possess excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with people
- Strong ability to work independently and contribute as a key member of the team.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org copying: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.