RPL Logistics Limited is an internationally affiliated Logistics company. We provide the best logistics services to our clients and customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rider Recruiter
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Recruiter to join our team of professionals.
- This role will be in charge of attracting riders, interviewing and hiring great riders.
- The successful candidate should also be able to attract riders using various sources, like networking, social media networks and employee referrals.
- Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best riders, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/ newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using referrals, databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new riders in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HRrecruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
Requirements and Skills
- Graduate from a reputable university
- A minimum of one year experience in Recruitment or HR
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to be taught.
- If you are the successful candidate, you won’t regret working with us.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.