Guinness Nigeria PLC is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reward Manager
Reference ID: JR1060463
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Reward Manager provides thought leadership to enable the effective administration of the reward function within the wider HR and business strategy. This role is committed to creating the leadership and work environment that inspires people, develops talent and drives great performance.
- This role works closely with the BU HRBP’s, Shared Service Centre, Global Reward team, Employees, reward consultants, Insurance Brokers, Trustees, RBA, mortgage service providers, bankers, Contractors/Suppliers, professional bodies and Other Comparable Organizations on compensation and benefits.
- Develop, implement & manage performance, reward and recognition framework and processes that are aligned with business strategy & values.
- Ensure that the market leadership & reputation attract talented people who are motivated to deliver outstanding performance.
- Develop market specific multi-year reward and retention strategies in support of local business and talent strategies.
- Ensure compensation data and an effective reward communication strategy are in place to enable the markets to remain market driven and that performance relates equitably to reward.
- Ensure organisational effectiveness through communication strategies, job evaluations, performance calibration and adherence to legal and regulatory requirements.
- Using global principals, partner with HRBPs & Commercial leads to design and implement Sales Incentive Plans. Prepare reward papers for stakeholder engagement and approval for significant changes to be implemented.
- Partner with Finance and Commercial leads to validate sales performance and pay-outs on an annual basis.
- Supports HRBP/HRDs with reward related CBA negotiation preparations and proposals.
- Lead the development of reward and recognition schemes including the employee stock option scheme and the pension scheme including communication tools:
- Manages relationship with 3rd party provider including contract renewal for payroll management.
- Act as consultant on the interpretation of tax implications of various cash and non- cash pay elements.
- For the annual reward cycle, develop the budget recommendations and reward guidelines recommendation for markets and lead the reward process with the HRDs for these businesses. Advise on how benchmark data will be used and provides guidance on reward decisions as well as developing reward communications for a variety of audiences (Leadership teams, line managers, employees etc).
- Build reward capability with HRDs/HRBPs, line managers and employees to enable the attraction, retention and motivation of our people.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online