SKLD integrated Services LLC is Nigeria’s leading provider of relief products and solutions to local and international organizations engaged in development work, emergency interventions and crisis management. SKLD was formerly operating under the name School Kits Limited, an integrated educational supplies company which was launched in 2000 in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Executive
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend politely and courteously to all walk-in clients
- Ability to cross sell and up sell products.
- Generate lead and converse them to prospective customers
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Provide in-depth product knowledge
- Follow and achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Attend to retail store needs in a professional manner
- Process purchases, returns, and exchanges
- Handle customer complaints in a calm and professional manner
- Organize back stock and perform inventory counts
- Process newly received shipments
- Recommend innovative and creative marketing approaches for revenue growth.
- HND / BA Degree in any relevant field required
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively with a variety of tasks.
- Excellent Communication skills.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified canddiates within the axis will be contacted.
- Qualification BA/BSC