Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- Do you have an appetite for all things Food & Beverage? Are you as keen as mustard where service is concerned, whilst ensuring back of house is in order – whether it be a plate full of numbers, setting a rota or laying the table for a successful team. Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
- Our Food & Beverage Service Team are sophisticated hosts with an instinctive ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond – creating memorable moments for our guests.
- As Restaurant Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
- Supports the smooth running of the food & beverage department, where all aspects of the guest food & beverage service experience are delivered to the highest levels
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries
- Delivers on plans and objectives where food & beverage initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Manages the food & beverage team fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department
- Responsible for the departmental budget, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Delivers effective programmes that advance service standards, profitability and cost control
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing followup as required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Proven experience in food & beverage service with excellent problemsolving capabilities
- Excellent managerial skills with a handson approach and leadbyexample work style
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experienced in using IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
To be discussed.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online