Winock Solar Limited is a company that specialises in off-grid solar solutions in Sub-Saharan Africa. Winock Solar offers a wide range of products such as solar panels, inverters and batteries and services such as installation and repair. Our mission is to make solar accessible, reliable and affordable to Nigerian micro-businesses for productive use. We are inspired to provide services to micro-businesses because they contribute to significant economic sustainability and social wealth creation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resident Compliance Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that all expected activities as stipulated in the control checklists are performed by the branch management.
- Create and improve homogenous Compliance Culture in the assigned branch that aligns with control and business objectives of Winock.
- Ensure branch staff comply with Internal Code of Conducts; Policy/Procedure and Regulations on transactions initiated by the DSA.
- Build strong KYC compliance environment in the assigned branch i.e. ensure capturing of all valid KYC documentation into all customers’ accounts in the CRM through the regular review of Account opening and documentation both on client files and on the system.
- Evaluate loan application and documentation by confirming creditworthiness.
- Reject loans by explaining the deficiencies to loan applicant
- Ensure integrity of the transactions and accounts in the branch through daily review of the branches reports. Any major deviation from the standard must be escalated.
- Conduct Special Investigation as may be directed by the Head of Internal Audit.
- Educate and train staff on compliance issues, and acting as the contact point within the branch for compliance queries from staff members.
- Carry out unannounced field visit to clients’ business locations before or after loan approval as the case may be.
- Performing periodic checks on hardware and software systems to identify areas where deviations from standards exist.
- Periodically reviewing system access logs to see if access to systems / information is maintained on a need to know and need to do basis.
- Any other job that may be assigned by the Head of Internal Audit.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online