Enlumi Data Inc. is a technology company poised to be Africa’s leading source for consumer insights tools. We engage consumers through our robust rewards ecosystem and then create advanced consumer research analytics tools for business. At Enlumi we are on a mission to democratize consumer data in Africa while helping everyday people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Research Analyst to join our Content & Data Strategy team. The Research Analyst will be an integral part of a team that creates and analyses the consumer research content that is used on our Enlumi Rewards platform
- The focus of this role will be primarily to create consumer research content that will help derive key insights from local consumers on a variety of industries/topics.
Key Tasks Include (What you will be responsible for):
- Craft and analyze consumer research surveys
- Research on B2C businesses in Nigeria/Africa and data gaps they may have
- Research on consumer behaviour in Nigeria/Africa as a whole
- Creating case studies to demonstrate ROI from effective use of consumer research/data
- Producing consumer research reports.
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- University Degree in a field with a strong business / economic research component.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Knowledge of standard consumer behaviour reporting metrics and techniques
- Strong quantitative, analytical skills and the ability to read, interpret and manipulate different forms of data
- High proficiency in MS Office
- Experience using SQL (nice to have)
- Requires initiative and creativity in conceptualizing research problems, designing methodologies, analysing, interpreting and presenting data.
- Demonstrated competency in creating compelling presentations of research insights.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly in a changing environment.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated independent judgment, initiative and problem-solving capability.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, ability to effectively work as part of a team.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online