Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Industry: Financial Services
Alan & GrantJob Summary
- The job holder will be required to seek out new business opportunities, build and maintain relationships with clients, provide quick responses to their inquiries and also give clients personalized advice on product and services rendered.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Source and participate in the acquisition of new clients to increase the teams’ market share of client.
- Solicit, develop, generate and manage full-service relationships with clients.
- Maintain client data base, keeping current client plans up-to-date and engaging new clients on an ongoing basis
- Provide expertise and professional investment advice using the best services and products available to ensure clients financial and non-financial goals are met.
- Provide clients with a high level of individualized customer service consistent with their service needs and expectations.
- Track client’s investments and give proactive suggestions to enhance the portfolio performance on a regular basis.
- Continuous analysis of the competitive environment and identify/ monitor the product/service needs of the customer segment.
- Keep abreast of new regulations or policies that may affect various investment decisions/strategies of clients.
- Inform clients of new financial products and services and changes to legislation regarding their savings and investments.
- Acquire a strong knowledge of financial markets, relevant legal, tax and regulatory issues as well as asset allocation models.
- Develop products in line with the needs of clients.
- Ensure that weekly and monthly activity status and performance reports for the unit are prepared for the attention of the Head of Department.
- Promote sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering new products, market and industry developments.
- Develop strategic sales plan in coordination with other colleagues as appropriate
- Comply with all company’s compliance requirements including KYC.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of First degree or its equivalent.
- Relevant professional qualifications. A relevant Master’s degree/ MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 – 8 years cognate experience.
- Experience should typically be in
credit/marketing, relationship management, treasury sales, private banking and funds management functions in the banking sector
- Good understanding of treasury and private banking products/services.
- Ability to generate income, grow customer base and manage strategic
relationships with clients/ customers.
- Strong marketing, relationship management and networking skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Proven experience in building strong internal and external client relationship.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online