Lendha is a quick money lending platform. We provide facilities for emergency funds, house/office/shop rent and lifestyle loans. With Lendha, you can have Quick Access to Loans to Pay House Rent, Finance Lifestyle or Emergency at a Low Rate up to N5,000,000 | No Paper Work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a very proactive debt recovery officer who is responsible for providing support to the organisation with particular emphasis on the collection of revenue and management of finance.
- Recovery of classified loans.
- Conduct regular reviews and visits to clients with outstanding loan portfolios at risk.
- Daily review of all the outstanding and overdue loan clients.
- Initiate process to prosecute hardcore debtors in line with guiding policies and within the acceptable legal framework.
- Contact relevant employers with outstanding debts in line with policy and procedures.
- Negotiate, set up and monitor payment arrangements in accordance with delegations and procedures.
- Contact debtors by telephone, letter, email or fax, to agree debt recovery plans and follow up as appropriate.
- Reviewing documentation (all aspects of contract) to assess liability, identify contract issues and judge recoverability.
- Using knowledge and initiative to reach amicable solutions to recovering debts from clients, taking into account the circumstances of the case.
- Establish repayment schedules, monitor repayment of debts, and adhere by debtors to instalment schedules.
- Researching debtor companies, assisting in researching laws and procedures to provide written advice to clients.
- Maintain statistics on recoveries.
- Negotiate workout plan or loan rescheduling with willing debtors.
- BSc / HND in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics, Statistics and other related fields.
- 2 – 4 years experience in debt recovery in the financial sector.
- Must possess strong negotiating skills.
- Articulate and result oriented.
- High level of integrity.
- Accurate, organised, and motivated.
- Previous successful loan recovery experience.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Good time management.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) and an excellent telephone manner.
- Appropriately assertive manner to deal with debtors and clients.
- Proactive and ability to take initiative.
Benefits and Perks
- Coaching opportunities and learning Financial Technology from the best
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Flexible working hours and offsite work arrangements.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online