Trevari Offshore is a leading privately-owned Oil and Gas firm active in the downstream sector. Trevari Offshore seeks to have a divergent objective to maintain and operate its rigs and fleet in accordance with all governing laws and regulations. We operate with the objective of developing and facilitating seamless and sustainable business processes- refining, marketing, distribution and sales of products to everyday.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist / Front Desk Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is looking for a professional individual to oversee all receptionist and front duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g., pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
- Manage and train store staff.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Mediate any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalate the situation
Key Performance Indicators:
- Brand knowledge / awareness
- Client satisfaction
- Accuracy and timeliness of reports-preparation of accurate and error-free documents, minutes and reports.
- Compliance with policies and procedures.
- Accountability and timely feedback on assignments.
- Attention to details and time management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration, Management or any other related field.
- MBA / M.Sc. is an added advantage.
- Relevant certifications are also an added advantage.
- 2 – 3 years experience as a receptionist or in a Front Desk position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time management skills, attention to details and ability to multi-task with little or no supervision.
- Good knowledge of the Abuja business environment.
- Strong planning, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office package -MS Word, Excel and Power point.
- Excellent communication skills/ Fluency in English and Hausa.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
Note: If you do not meet the above requirement, please do not apply and application after deadline will not be welcomed.