AFTj Digital Marketing and Solutions is a technology-based company with a high level of transparency and exceptional customer experience which adapts to emerging trends. We help businesses boost performance and enhance productivity by providing services that equip them to gain relevance in the marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: React Native Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a motivated team of top performers who are committed to providing a mutually respectful work environment.
- At AFTJ Digital, we believe diversity and equal employment opportunities among our teammates are critical to our success as a business.
- We are looking for top-quality React Native developers for our in-house mobile development projects.
- The candidate will be required to create flexible and well-structured mobile applications using provided designs and APIs.
The developer will be expected to:
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI’s that match designs
- Integrate third-party API’s.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Work with an existing codebase with or without documentation.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other developers, project managers, QA professionals, and designers.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with other team members via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc Degree
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of projects and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- English skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
- A passion for software development. It’s not just your career, it’s also your hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You work well with little or no supervision and can work remotely without distractions.
- N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.