UHR Consult Limited – Our client, a newly established diagnostic centre, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiography Technician
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to Radiologist
Job Overview and Duties
- Facilitate access to imaging and provide timely reporting that facilitates efficient patient flows and meets treatment objectives
- As directed by the Radiologist, perform work according to the weekly timetable
- Ensure reports are dictated/transcribed and authorized on a continuing and timely basis
- Provide clinical briefing to patients and their families, the details of treatment, possible side effects, numbers of days the patient will be on radiotherapy and other necessary adjustment.
- Ensure compliance with safety guidelines procedures and standards to prevent undue exposure to radiation;
- Ensure patients are positioned properly for radiation;
- Effective interpersonal relationships will be maintained with staff and patients and families.
- Report Problems and complaints to the Radiologist and ensure they are handled sensitively and expediently.
- Vetting of incoming diagnostic referrals for appropriateness using recognized access criteria and suggestion of alternative imaging where relevant.
- Must have a good First Degree in Medical Radiography
- Must have 2 – 4 years practicing experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Positive attitude and good work ethics
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of the Diagnostics’ Centre’s software.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of the mail.