Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radio Access Network Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Advanced analysis of the daily KPI’s of Huawei and ZTE BSS network and providing the preventive troubleshooting for the degraded KPI’s
- Telecom nodes Configuration on Huawei (U2000, U2020,iMasterMAE NMS) And ZTE (U31 Client)
- Creation of new EnodeB, NodeB, BTS on Configuration management express (CME)
- Network modification for improved performance (Swap, Rehoming, Migration, Upgrade)
- Maintenance of Network elements (Routine check and fault resolution)
- TDM to IP Conversion of GSM sites4G
- Carrying out capacity upgrade on Radio Network Controllers (RNCs)
- Provide RAN Technical support to BSS Engineers for 2G,3G
- Execute BSS work orders relating to network parameter modifications (Frequency modifications,
- TRX upgrade/downgrade, neighbor relation definitions)
- Network Upgrade via creation of additional cells for 2G,3G, CE upgrades and Interface upgrade on
- Real Time monitoring, software related alarm resolution and escalation of hardware Alarms to BSS Engineers and follow up on final resolution.
- B.Eng / B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunications.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should foward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.