Oyeth Consulting Limited – Our client, located at Ogombo Road, Eti-Osa LGA, Ajah, Lagos, is into the production, processing and packaging of Food Spices, Flour, ChinChin, Bread, Water, Zobo and other food and drinks items.
They are recruiting an energetic individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Location: Eti-Osa – Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a food science graduate? Do you have background in a food production, processing and packaging business?
- Do you have exceptional attention to details and experience in food and drinks quality and safety?
- If so, we have the perfect progression opportunity for you!
- Minimum of HND / BSc in Food Science degree or equivalent
- At least 2+ years’ experience working in related role
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment.
You’ll be Great if:
- You manage the quality control processes at the factory to ensure perfect quality of finished product is maintained at all times
- You assist with the development of any relevant short- & long-term strategic goals of the business
- You can provide food safety training and coaching to employees to increase awareness and knowledge regarding food safety, legal and quality risks.
- You take initiative through driving efficiencies and monitoring quality processes of the factory
- You are passionate about quality and able to guide employees on the company values
- You liaise with other employees such as Production Supervisors and Factory Workers to continuously improve best practice with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- You are on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
- You have outstanding knowledge of Food Safety Standards and Food Hygiene
- You support internal audits, implementing new control recommendations and ensuring compliance with existing policies
- You identify opportunities for continuous improvement, effectively present ideas and turn them into practical actions
- You work with the General Manager to ensure all accounting entries including operating expenses, targets and revenues are in line with the business levels.
- Team first attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills.
- Understanding of food and drinks production processes and machinery.
What’s on Offer
- Salary: N80,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
- Secure permanent role and flexible hours
- Complimentary meals while on duty.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online