Nuts About Cakes is a full service bakery that consistently delivers superior quality in cakes, pastries, bread and desserts. We have been in the business of delighting taste buds for over 10 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out physical checks of both in-process and finished products at every stage to ensure conformance to specification.
- Check process temperatures, product weights across the factory; document and address non-conformance.
- Perform complete package quality inspections as required.
- Monitor and inspect production lines to ensure that quality and package integrity are within specifications.
- Ensuring the production of microbiologically compliant products, by close monitoring and enforcement of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) / Good Housekeeping (GHK) across the factory.
- Supervision of maintenance being carried out on plant / machine to ensure appropriate procedure is followed to avoid line re-contamination.
- Monitor and inspect sanitation activities.
- Maintain equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all GMP standards.
- Follow up on recommended action plan(s) in case of non-conformance.
- Enforcing good and visible hygiene standards within the process line
- Ensuring that proper dressing codes are observed within the factory.
- Perform your duties such as to protect the interest of the unit in particular the company in general
- Carry out such duties as may be determined by management from time to time.
- Identify and report any unsafe practices/conditions in the workplace including damaged equipment or facilities.
- Comply with safety rules and procedures. (Including the wearing of any necessary personal protection
- Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them.
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and perfNuts About Cakesorming statistical analysis.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.