Wendernek Consulting Limited – Our client in the oil and gas industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- Our client needs an astute Project Manager whose responsibilities include but are not limited to ensuring that the client requirements are in order, resources are managed, the project team are properly coordinated and making sure that the outcomes are delivered efficiently and on time.
- The project management role covers risk management, people management, work management, resource management as well as being in synchronization with clients and stakeholders.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the faultless execution of projects
- Ensure that the projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification procedures to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in project management or similar position in the oil and gas industry.
- Prior experiences with any multinational companies in contract or staff position is an added advantage.
- Experience working at Exxon Mobil QIT site would be an added advantage.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Time management skills and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.