Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a top tier commercial Bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- We require the service of a highly skilled Project manager with Fin-tech experience to join a dynamic team. The successful candidate will assist with the delivery of assigned IT projects and programs, within specified criteria of time, scope, cost and quality.
- This individual will handle project support functions, track the progress of the projects and develop reports on progress, milestones and budget and Interface with System Integrators to deliver work.
- Manage the delivery of assigned project work packages, escalating issues that are beyond set tolerances to the Team Lead, IT Projects and -programs for resolution.
- Document project business cases in conjunction with Project Owners.
- Help with the development of quality assurance test plans and participate in testing.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Program Delivery and Program Manager.
- Participate in all IT Planning and policy development efforts.
- Facilitate the resolution of any issues encountered.
- Assist with quality management for solutions deployment and day-to-day operations.
- Help with the production of periodic project reports.
- Coordinate end users training before delivery of solutions.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc in STEM
- Minimum of 4 years’ working experience as a project manager, preferably in a financial institution.
- Experience with iterative development project delivery.
- Competency in project management tools
- Relevant professional certifications.
- Certifications Include: ITIL, PMP, PRINCE 2, CBAP, Professional Scrum Product Owner, Professional Scrum Master, ISO 21500.
Skills / Competencies:
- Ability to use initiatives.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Good knowledge of Project Planning and Management Skills.
- Sound understanding of change management practices.
- Good understanding of financial services industry and the need for periodically embarking on IT enabled business change projects.
- Adequate knowledge of package implementation of integrated systems.
- Working knowledge of contract management, budget, and cost management.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Organization and coordination skills.
- Performance management.
- Ability to take ownership.
- General managerial/administrative skills.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral & written communication
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2021.