One Precious Life (OPL) Academy – Our client, a Mechanical, Electrical and Piping Firm is looking to recruit suitable candidates to join their team within the capacity below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate provides services in MEP engineering.
- He/She will be responsible for the entire project cycle to include design, development, and project completion.
- Supervise and coordinate multiple project site.
- Prepare engineering analysis of projects to include: preliminary design, calculation, life cycle cost and equipment selection.
- Conduct surveys to gather field data on prospective project.
- Give advice to project engineers.
- Prepare and interpret blueprints, schematic drawings, layouts and other visual aids.
- Prepare technical construction specifications of project.
- Perform engineering duties surrounding the following; public works, buildings, sub-divisions, drainage, traffic, road, airport, tunnel, bridge, water supply, sewage, and environmental systems.
- Attend site meetings of projects.
- Decision making on behalf of management on project issues.
- Manage project issues, budgets, and schedules.
- Review and critique proposed changes to engineering standards, policies, or details.
- Review development plans for compliance with adopted engineering standards and good engineering practices.
- Coordinate the activities of his project team from inception to completion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10-15 years of site experience
- B.Sc / B.Eng / HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineer
- NSE/COREN Registered
- PMP Certification.
- The ideal candidate must have experience in a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of project management
- Good reporting skill
- Good communication skill.
- Team player and good leadership skill
- Working knowledge of CAD tools
- Work requires travel to meetings, site visit and inspections
- Work requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule.
150,000 – 175,000 per month.
Additional Benefits include:
- HMO Plan.
- Monthly call allowance.
- Group life insurance.
Application Closing Date
9th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Click on the link above
- Fill your detail in the’New User’s dashboard
- Complete the information required and attach all the necessary documents.
- Qualification BA/BSC