GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Management Intern (NYSC)
Ref No: R3624869
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Category: Project Management
- As the Project Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting contracts with administrative activities for engineering, procurement and construction of power transmission and distribution equipment, starting from transfer meeting to managing the Quality, Cost, and Delivery of the entire execution process by ensuring on time delivery according to contractual terms, high level of customer satisfaction, and controlling and improving the Gross Margin and cash related to contracts.
- Managing daily administrative functions of a project or program.
- Liaising with other professionals and consultants to define outcomes and timelines.
- Collecting and analysing project data and reporting on outcomes.
- Advising senior management on matters requiring escalation.
- Implementing directions of project management team
- Coordinating and administering meetings, including issuing of minutes.
- Processing invoices and purchase orders.
- Managing project documentation and contracts, raising issues and implementing changes to contracts.
- Providing daily support to project team as directed by management.
- Overseeing work performed by contractors and reporting on variations.
- Assisting Project Managers with budgeting and regular reporting.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online