MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Enforcer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acquisition and investigation of field data on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Compilation and analysis of field data on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Ensure qualitative and quantitative data submission on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Tariff reclassification:Upgrading existing customers from a previous tariff plan to a recommended tariff plan based on energy consumption level and/or use of premises and/or service wire configuration.
- Energy theft:Identifying ways in which energy is being stolen e.g. meter bypass and meter tampering, customers who have not vended for over six (6) months and have huge outstanding payments.
- Free Riders:Identifying individuals or entities who are not registered on the company’s network but connected to the network with no evidence of payment or vending history and escalating such report to the backend.
- Illegal Connection:Identifying and escalating consumers who are illegally connected to the electricity supply via the electric pole.
- New Customers:Sourcing for newly constructed facilities such as residential apartments, commercial buildings, shops, etc., and registering them on the company’s network.
- Customer Validation:Updating customer details on the Network and providing accurate and timely feedback.
- Carry out all other duties as assigned by the management
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc
- Ownership of a smart mobile phone
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Ability & interest to carry out field work under pressure with effectiveness with little or no supervision
- Trustworthy, Integrity, Hardworking, Intelligent & Focused Individuals
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online