Ruff ‘n’ Tumble is an indigenous premium brand for quality children’s clothing, shoes and accessories. The brand was founded by Adenike Ogunlesi in 1996 as a solution to the unavailability of quality kids’ clothing and to showcase the possibilities that abound in Nigeria. We are thought leaders in retail fashion and in the kids’ fashion space, creating well-tailored garments that are fun, on trend and colorful; giving children extreme confidence when worn.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Administrative management of training center (resumption, punctuality, attendance register, Trainees file management and audit)
- Preparation of the calendar for the session and course outline. Ensure that the school is run in accordance with the calendar for the session and effective running of the training center
- Creation of programmes for the CSR
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Purchase of Items: Training materials, machinery, stationery (local & foreign purchases)
- Recruitment & Staff Management
- Prepare and manage the Processes of the team
- Manage and archive pictures, videos for every event/project taken by the foundation.
- Tenants relationship management
- International and local purchase of admin items
- Attend to Special Projects assigned by CRO
- Relationship management with BMO’s, government and private industry
- Grant writing, sourcing and application for funds
- Budget creation & finance management
- Fees Management – Student stipend (Feeding & Transport)- daily or weekly, Facilitators feeding & transport allowances (external & internal)
- Sourcing of partnerships
- Social media management- content creation, search optimization, schedule of social media activities spreadsheet for the duration; selection of posts for social media.
- You have a Degree in Social Sciences or related field.
- Experience working with a NGO/CSR involved in training/skill acquisition
- You have prior experience within a similar role.
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations governing Charities NGO’s, best practices for CSR will be an advantage.
- You have strong expertise in managing relationships, networks and teams that include a diverse group of people representative of the public and private sectors, community-based organizations, nonprofit and civic leadership as well as program beneficiaries.
- Proven effectiveness in driving complex multi-stakeholder planning processes and cross-team projects to desired results.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.