IT Horizons Limited – A system integrator and Application ICT Company with a clear focus in technology enabled solutions and professional services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project and Service Delivery Manager
Location: Gbagada Phase II, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position is responsible for the delivery of all projects and excellent service delivery to all the company support customers within the agreed Service Level Agreement.
- He / She is ultimately responsible for achieving ITH Group goals of delivering quality projects and maintaining a consistence satisfactory experience with all support customers.
- This will entail ensuring projects are delivered to time, on cost and quality for all ITH present and future customers.
Key Responsibilities for this Role
- Establishes and monitors adherence to project management and service delivery as well as planning & controls standards
- Oversees the tracking, development, and implementation of innovations in Project Management, Service delivery and Quality Assurance
- Ensures products and services are purchased in the most cost- and time-efficient manner.
- Coordinates project activities of and external vendors to ensure services delivered consistently meet customers’ expectation.
- Measure progress of work against weekly target, work/project scope and deliverables
- Ensures the delivery of services to customers within the agreed scope of work and timeline.
- Provide accurate documentation of project and services delivered to customers on the departmental online repository.
- Liaises with sub-contractors and 3rd party service providers on the strict guidelines given to them to meet customer expectations
- Develops full-scale project execution plans and related communication documents
- Ensure projects are delivered within scope, cost and time committed to customer.
- Reviews and tracks progress against revenue and targets; analyze sales/revenue reports; recommend and propose changes to existing plans and operating budgets; implementing approved changes
- Works closely with other internal departments and stakeholders through proper communications to ensure client expectations are met.
- Proactively works with the Finance Department to ensure all payments are collected within the agreed timelines as per the credit terms the customer has with the company
- Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations for the Executive leadership
- Trains, motivates, and supervises project team members and sub-contractors and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned tasks
Requirements for the Role
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- 4-5 years experience working as a Project Manager in the ICT industry or ICT Consulting.
- PMP qualified or another Project Management Certification (PRINCE II etc.) desirable.
- Relevant management qualification or training.
N200,000 – N300,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.