Energy People Africa is a Human Capital Development Firm with a focus on partnering with the Energy industry to succeed, by enhancing the Human Capacities as well as Systems, Standards, and Structures that enable optimum productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Accountant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Oil and Gas (Upstream)
- This role must ensure accurate reporting and analysis of the Project’s financial transactions.
- It will also be responsible for effectively managing the project’s financial resources as well as recommending strategies for managing operational costs and ensuring the profitability of the project. Timely, accurate, and regular reporting of the project’s performance is an integral part of this role.
- Minimum of 6 years post-NYSC work experience in the Accounting field (oil and gas upstream experience is a strong advantage).
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in Tax Accounting for or within an Upstream oil and gas company is a must.
- Good understanding of the Nigerian oil and gas business terrain, regulatory, and government affairs.
- Familiarity with the IFRS environment would be an advantage.
- Minimum of a Degree in Accounting and a recognized professional accounting certification (and optionally a tax certification) e.g., ACA, ACCA, CITN, etc.
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online