PoweredUp Consulting is a full indigenous organization that focuses on organizational enrichment through Human Resources and Coaching.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- The manager will be tasked with developing programs to support the ministry’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals.
- The person will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
- The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. Ultimately, the candidate must be motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
- Establishing and carrying out ministry procedures, goals and policies
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Ensure that all the programs are well planned and executed
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the ministry
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to ministry’s objectives
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Raising partners for the ministry
- Manage program and project for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate cross-project initiatives
- Develop and manage budget and funding channels for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 3+ years in program management experience
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of digital marketing
- Proven proposal writing experience.
Application Closing Date
29th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Program Manager” as the subject of the email.