Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a Luxury Fashion brand, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Luxury Fashion Brand
- In this role, you are responsible for ensuring the overall production process runs smoothly and efficiently by monitoring production and embellishment processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee production process and manage individuals in the production team to ensure efficiency.
- Prepare job cards.
- Assign tasks from the job cards to tailors.
- Carry out fabric tests before production.
- Hand out fabrics and accessories to tailors and beaders.
- Monitor pattern cutting to curtail waste.
- Conduct quality control on in process and finished garments.
- Ensure that the production process conforms to company standards.
- Monitor team members to achieve the daily production targets.
- Develop and implement innovative strategies for seamless operations.
- Analyze production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Ensure that team members abide by workplace safety rules.
- Plan production meetings, production activities, team schedules, machine maintenance schedules and maintains budgets and product quality.
- Research on ways to improve staffing in the production team.
- Follow up with recruitment processes in the production team, assess new hires (tailors, finishers, pattern makers etc) and check if candidates hired have the required skills for the role.
- Stay abreast of the latest fashion trends and product competition.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design or a related field.
- 5 years plus experience in garment making/ a related role
- A positive attitude to work and be able to motivate a team
- Must be able to multitask
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and leadership skills.
- Effective communication
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.