Chef Eros & Co is the story of an African Hut built on a Mountain of Dreams. With five brands and counting, we have been able to constantly deliver an unforgettable culinary experience and we are here for the long haul. We are a certified food brand that is fully integrated in cooking, baking, mixology, shopping and catering through subsidiaries that bear the needs of their target audience in mind. We are a true touch of Nigerian Luxury.
At Chef Eros and Co, we have a reputation that precedes us – one of efficiency and credibility to our numerous customers. Attaining and maintaining this pace has given us recognition to individuals, both private and public sectors of companies and our local community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- As the Production Manager you will be directly responsible for controlling and directing the food preparation process and any other relative activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the general kitchen, bakery and store operations.
- Ensure compliance of all company policy, standards and procedure.
- Maintaining and raising the food’s profit margins.
- Handle complaints and issues arising first hand from all production area staff.
- Creating of menu (Recipe capturing) and costing of menu for production
- Implementation and training (Internal & External) of all health and safety procedures in all production area i.e. HACCP.
- Ensure there is discipline among the all production staff
- Manage general hygiene of the production area, i.e. the kitchen, the creamery, bakery and outdoor kitchen area.
- Estimating production cost and ensuring all purchases come within budget
- Prevention of raw materials wastages and product wastages..
- Management of storage i.e. for frozen, cold and dry food items.
- Management of all production staff in the kitchen, bakery and creamery.
- Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
- Ensure order processing is duly adhered to.
- Management of produced items for internal use (Restaurant & Fresh prep) and for external use (take outs, events and delivery).
- Ensure quality control.
- Ensure prompt report of any malfunction of kitchen and bakery equipment.
- Ensure return policy on all stock items not used in the kitchen and bakery.
- Ensure production time management.
- Oversee kitchen’s accounts , creating and updating work roaster.
- Monitor stock minimum levels and report any shortage to appropriate channels.
- Motivate, inspire and train production team staff from time to time.
- Attend all management and staff meetings as required and provide constructive feedback.
- Weekly reporting to the Executive Director/ Chief Executive Officer.
- Carry out any other task as directed by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Some level of pastry experience.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Cookery experience in a commercial kitchen.
- Real creativity when it comes to food.
- Knowledge of safe food handling principles and procedures (HACCP).
N180,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.