Ekini White Tulip Consulting Limited – Our client is a Lagos-based indigenous cosmetics manufacturer of repute, over 40 years old and a significant player in the Nigerian and West African beauty / personal care markets. Her products are truly world-class creams, lotions, perfumes and has over 300 products and still counting. The company is desirous of strengthening its operations by improving efficiency, creating an avenue for injection of fresh ideas as well as activating a plant management succession plan.
In view of this and the need to position itself for the next level, it is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Plant Manager
Supervising: Will be supervising about 10 people.
- His major role is to efficiently turn raw materials to high-quality manufactured products ready for packaging with skillful mix of man, material and time.
- HND / BSc in relevant discipline (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Cosmetology, etc.
- Strong 5 – 6 years experience, 2 of which must be in a similar role in medium-sized cosmetics manufacturing firm
- Above-average understanding of GMP and familiarity with various cosmeticss production techniques and processes
- Excellent supervisory skills and attention to details
- Quality assurance experience will be an advantage.
Compensation for this position is competitive.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV, Cover Letter and a one-page write-up on why they are the most suitable person for the job in MS Word format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.