SunFi builds energy financial technology that optimizes and matches the right clean energy solution to meet your needs. From payment plans to installation support and after-care service, we’ve got you covered. SunFi is solving a problem we know better than anyone else. We’ve solved the problems that make it difficult for distributed energy providers to transition millions of consumers to clean energy experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Lagos (Remote)
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Test current products and identify deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Present product ideas to relevant team members for brainstorming
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Identify key KPIs for product quality. Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Frontend, and Backend Engineers to iterate on the quality and implementation of our product.
- Partner and collaborate with stakeholders and other technology teams.
- 3+ years creating and shipping software.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools for Web, Mobile and API platforms.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Experience with performance and/or security is a plus
- Ability to “think outside the box” while identifying problems and developing creative solutions.
- Ability to work in a distributed and remote team.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Starting Salary: NGN250,000 Per Month
- Medical Insurance (Family Coverage Options)
- Fully Remote
- NHF, Pension and Annual Performance Bonuses
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online