Structured Energy Systems Limited (SES) is THE innovative fintech, engineering, e-commerce and content distribution company. Our approach to solving clients’ problems is avant-garde and futuristic. We are pushing the boundaries, leading at the forefront of one of our markets, and aim to replicate the leadership in the other markets we operate in.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Power and Sales Manager
- Mentor, manage and motivate field engineers/subordinates.
- Collaborate with business development department to generate new leads and increase portfolio size.
- Evaluate and provide analysis to management for new products and market opportunities.
- Apply significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve technical service to clients.
- Suggest alternative technical solutions to meet client requirement more efficiently.
- Ensure execution of the developed sales strategies and plans.
- Manage new business development sales process from proposal to close.
- Plan and implement company’s sales programs.
- Manage multiple technical teams within budget and project schedule.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back-up as required.
- Liaise with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
- Identify and understand future business needs, prepare, and implement technical strategies to meet those needs.
- Coordinate and direct all technical projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Analyze technology needs, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- In depth understanding of AC and DC power systems (Rectifiers, Inverters, UPS, AVR, ATS, panels, Diesel Generators, Transformers).
- Knowledge of alternative/renewable energy technologies (Solar, Wind, Hydro, Geothermal).
- Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports on projects.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Ensure that the strategies adopted for every project are the most cost effective while ensuring that engineering service standards are still upheld.
- Direct, review and approve product design and changes.
- Oversight responsibility for the end-to-end life cycle of all projects and activities.
- Recruit employees; assign, direct and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Stay abreast with the latest technologies and recommend solutions to novel customer requests in the interest of the organization.
- Develop and implement policies standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department.
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, and making decisions about the purchase of materials or services.
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Set technical goals within broad outlines provided by top management.
- Tracking projects that are subcontracted to third parties, ensuring they meet the company’s standards.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.