Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: POS Supervisor
Department: Sales & Distribution
Employment Type: Full-Time
Sector: Financial Institution
Career Level: Grade 8
Reports To: Device Manager, Lagos Region
About the Role
- The POS Supervisor will work in the Point of Sale (POS) terminals sub-unit under the Sales & Distribution unit at Paga.
- He/she is responsible for supervising, managing, and coordinating the POS activities in the most efficient manner across the agent network.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining and finetuning all the end-to-end POS processes.
- The main goal is to achieve Paga’s POS device penetration while providing the executive management with response actions in keeping in line with set business objectives and developing contingency plans (as required) to address shortfalls or excesses.
- Candidate will also supervise the POS support team and work directly with other departments at Paga to plan and execute activities for all stakeholders to deliver on agreed goals on time and within budget.
- Supervising and coordinating the POS support team
- Planning and driving team activities towards delivering agreed targets
- Working with relevant third part stakeholders to ensure regular and efficient functionality of platform for good customer (agent) experience
- Monitoring POS product/services to take note of downtimes and escalate to relevant stakeholders accordingly
- Ensuring all reported issues are resolved within specific SLAs
- Ensuring effective terminal deployment (distribution) and maintenance (repair)
- Following up with agents and sales team to guarantee they are well equipped with product knowledge and application usage in other to deliver maximum customer satisfaction
- Maintaining all POS documentation, operating procedures and guidelines
- Working closely with the Paga product development team on innovative ideas to support the POS project
- Monitoring industry and competitor activities to protect the brand’s market position
- Supporting the development of POS knowledge materials to facilitate training of agents and team members
- Developing and maintaining database of agents with POS Device Management tool.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University or College
- Must be able to work in a high-velocity, high performance environment.
- Must be able to develop and communicate competitive landscape analysis.
- Strong leadership
- Strong ability to motivate, influence and advice people
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Take initiative and ownership
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Good judgement and decision-making ability
- Conflict resolution
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, non-verbal and written
- Strategic thinking skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online