The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Portfolio Risk Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conducts detailed portfolio analysis and reports. Analyses report on loan and lease portfolio to anticipate, identify and mitigate credit risk exposure related to portfolio management activities
- Analyses transactional risk measures including default, correlations and stress losses to enhance concentration risk views.
- Analyses and monitors the company’s lease portfolio.
- Periodically perform default/principal at risk assessment, measuring the impact of guarantors/collaterals and impact of group loan on risk exposure.
- Monitors compliance to credit and risk policies of the company.
- Prepares report on analytics of portfolio performance, emerging trends, areas of opportunity, repossessed lease assets, etc.
- Mitigate credit risk exposure related to portfolio management activities.
- Prepare report on probability of default using available data.
- Propose evolutions in the policy, process, collaterals etc. related to the risk identified.
- Make recommendations for process improvement, addressing gaps and areas for additional or improved reporting and data.
- B.Sc., M.Sc. in Economics, Finance or any related field
- Minimum of 4-5 years working in a similar field, with cognitive experience as a Portfolio Risk Analyst.
- Ability to review, analyze and report credit and risk activities and
- Ability to handle and work efficiently with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and other statistical and analytical software
- Ability to present and communicate analysis and recommendations
- Knowledge of all practices and procedures involved in credit and risk management.
- Ability to understand business trends, situations, practices, procedures, and models
- Ability to measure financial data to evaluate financial performance and position
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Experience Level Junior
- Qualification BA/BSC