Ekini White Tulip Consulting Limited – Our client is a Lagos-based indigenous cosmetics manufacturer of repute, over 40 years old and a significant player in the Nigerian and West African beauty / personal care markets. Her products are truly world-class creams, lotions, perfumes and has over 300 products and still counting. The company is desirous of strengthening its operations by improving efficiency, creating an avenue for injection of fresh ideas as well as activating a plant management succession plan.
In view of this and the need to position itself for the next level, it is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Factory Manager, for whom he may deputize if it becomes necessary
Supervising: Engineering, Packaging, Production / Manufacturing, Procurement will report to him directly.
- He will be responsible for managing all manufacturing and production process, resources and people, except Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
- HND / B.Sc (Chemistry, Microbiology, Operations, Chemical Engineering). MBA a definite advantage
- Mix of structured / unstructured manufacturing experience and environment
- Excellent understanding of GMP as it pertains to cosmetics manufacturing and man-management skills and resources optimization
- Overall 10 – 15 years in cosmetics/personal care manufacturing / production.
- The last 3 – 5 years must be in the same or a similar role, overseeing cosmetics manufacturing operations (production, engineering, packaging, quality control/assurance) and managing up to 100 people
- Management, leadership, interpersonal and supervisory skills are important attributes
- Demonstrable business acumen.
The range is competitive and above average for the role.
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV, Cover Letter and a one-page write-up on why they are the most suitable person for the job in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.