Egatee is the No. 1 B2B E-commerce high tech platform company in Africa, the head office is in Hong Kong China. we are operating well in Uganda, Ghana,Cote’ d’ Ivoire and India. Our mission is to empower retail customers to easily manage a large number of commodities, save more operating costs, and make money through our platforms advanced technical capabilites, global supply chain resources.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instruct customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, and charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- 3-5 years of working experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
N250,000 – N300,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.